Bridal Portrait Session
The bridal portrait session is an option some brides choose for different reasons.
1. To save time on the wedding day.
2. As a test run to try the dress, the hair, the make-up before the actual wedding day.
3. To have more time to take full advantage of the entire venue and/or to choose different locations for the bridal shoot.
4. Brides feel more relaxed and not pressured for time when they have their portraits done before the wedding day.
5. Some brides like to display their favorite bridal portrait as a focal point at the reception.
The bridal portrait session is set approximately 3-4 weeks before the wedding date. Your dress should have its final alterations by this time and it’s a great time for the hairdresser to do a trial run on your hair. In addition, some florists will often give you a sample bouquet for you to use for your bridal portraits.
Contact me for pricing.
Prices are for photo-shoots within 30 miles of the Cleveland TN area.
Additional travel costs may apply to services over 30 miles away.