Bridal Portrait Session
The bridal portrait session is a wonderful addition to your wedding photography and an option many brides choose for different reasons.
1. The number one reason brides choose to have a bridal shoot is to display beautiful portraits at the reception!
Brides love to have large prints framed and displayed on easels (which a lot of venues have or they can be rented) at the wedding reception. So elegant and classy and a wonderful surprise gift for the new husband of the bride! In addition, the bride will often have other prints framed and displayed and then give them as gifts to parents, grandparents and other close family members. Such a wonderful surprise to everyone and a gift that brings happy tears from from those the bride holds dearest to her heart.
Other benefits of having a bridal shoot:
1. To save time on the wedding day.
2. As a test run to try the dress, the hair, the make-up before the actual wedding day.
3. To have more time to take full advantage of the entire venue and/or to choose different locations for the bridal shoot.
4. Brides feel more relaxed and not pressured for time when they have their portraits done before the wedding day.
The bridal portrait session is set approximately 3-4 weeks before the wedding date. Your dress should have its final alterations by this time and it’s a great time for the hairdresser to do a trial run on your hair. In addition, some florists will often give you a sample bouquet to use for your bridal portraits.
With any wedding package: $450.00
Without wedding package: $750.00
Click here to contact Sandra Clukey Photography, LLC. We look forward to hearing from you!
Prices are for photo-shoots within 30 miles of the Cleveland TN area.
Additional travel costs may apply to services over 30 miles away.